Thursday, February 17, 2011

I don't negotiate with terrorists.

I feel I have to tell this story because I'm going to refer to my cat quite a few times as The Terrorist. There's a story behind this, obviously, and it needs to be told so people don't think I'm harboring terrorists in my back yard.

So one day I stuck my head out the door just to look at my garden or something and the cat was sitting outside and she "yelled" at me as she often does.

I looked at her and said, "I don't negotiate with terrorists" and shut the door.

Ever since then, she's been known as the Terrorist so don't be alarmed if I suddenly talk about feeding my terrorist. Sadly, she lives up to that name as she terrorizes us on a daily basis. Be careful what names you give your pets. It might come back to haunt you.

No comments: