Thursday, November 11, 2010

Title Change

Decided to change the title of my blog since I am not really insane, I just act like it sometimes and sometimes it feels like that.

I find this is more like me. It came to me as I was driving home yesterday in the slow lane, listening to classical music, watching all the other people zoom by me. While I am not always in the slow lane, I have realized that my life is incredibly dull. I have interesting thoughts, but as for what I do daily is not very exciting. I go to school, I come home, I play video games. I don't always do that in that order, but for the most part, that's my life. The title might change again, but for now I'm keeping it like this. More to come later.

2 comments:

DB said...

There's nothing wrong with life in the slow lane. It gives one a chance to observe things better and it's generally calmer there I prefer it myself. It doesn't mean your life is dull. Mine isn't.

DB
Vagabnd Journeys

Ananamoose said...

Yeah I'm actually thinking of changing it back. I don't post very much anyway, but I can't ever make up my mind hehe.