Sunday, July 24, 2011

Meh.

I know I haven't been writing much...haven't had much to write about.

It's summer, I'm just sitting at home most of the time and playing video games. I do have ideas to write about and I have written some drafts, but I can never find the courage to actually post anything. It's not so much writer's block as I am not really comfortable with what I'm writing and I don't think it's good enough to share with the 3 people that read my blog. I don't know.

Also, I usually think about things to write about when I'm falling asleep and never remember them when I'm in front of my computer or able to write them down. That drives me nuts. I think I need to start keeping a journal next to my bed so I can jot down notes on things I want to write about.

There's so much in there. It's amazing I ever sleep with all the stuff that runs through my mind. I have a lot of opinions on things and don't even know where to begin most of the time...maybe something will come to me later. It also might be easier to write when I'm back in school although I might not want to write since I will already be writing a ton. We'll see.

Until then, I'll see you when I see you. :)

No comments: