Monday, October 5, 2009

Eyeballs update

For anyone who is interested, my first surgery is going to be postponed until next Wednesday because of some complications that have arisen. Oh fun. Apparently, I have an astigmatism too. I am not exactly sure what that is, but from what I understand, my corneas or something? are shaped abnormally. So I will need glasses regardless of what lenses I get implanted. Woo. I had a feeling that something was going to happen. the only way to make it so I don't need glasses would be if I got Lasik later. I am hoping I can get the better lenses so when I get the lenses put in I will never have to wear glasses. That would be wonderful.

Although, the astigmatism never bothered me before so I don't know if I would have to wear glasses still. It depends on how my eyes handle it or whatever. Sounds good to me.

So there's that little update. I'm doing alright. I just wish this would all be over so I could see again. It sucks having to see out of one eye sometimes because my vision is so awful. :(

No comments: